If you'd like to showcase an impressive collection of Coca-Cola memorablia, or want to check out some rare Coke collectibles from around the world, then keep your calendar free for the Coca-Cola Collectors Fair in London.
On Sunday, Sept. 18, we'll host a special event for Coca-Cola collectors who like to buy, sell and trade vintage Coke bottles, cans and memorabilia at 1 Wimpole Street in London... just a stone's throw away from our office.
We'll also be joined by Atlanta-based processing archivist Justine Fletcher, who will discuss the history of Coca-Cola in Great Britain, and bring a few limited-edition goodies with her from the Coca-Cola archives in Atlanta. For a sight to behold, book your spot at the fair now as tickets are limited.
Date: September, 18, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 1 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE, UK
Find out more information about the event, and reserve your place.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- From 'Pool Boy' to 'Elevator': Get the Stories Behind Coke's 4 New Buzzworthy Ads
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans