If you'd like to showcase an impressive collection of Coca-Cola memorablia, or want to check out some rare Coke collectibles from around the world, then keep your calendar free for the Coca-Cola Collectors Fair in London.
On Sunday, Sept. 18, we'll host a special event for Coca-Cola collectors who like to buy, sell and trade vintage Coke bottles, cans and memorabilia at 1 Wimpole Street in London... just a stone's throw away from our office.
We'll also be joined by Atlanta-based processing archivist Justine Fletcher, who will discuss the history of Coca-Cola in Great Britain, and bring a few limited-edition goodies with her from the Coca-Cola archives in Atlanta. For a sight to behold, book your spot at the fair now as tickets are limited.
Date: September, 18, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: 1 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE, UK
Find out more information about the event, and reserve your place.
More on Journey
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive