When Spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about "Easter hospitality"… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favorite Easter ads from the Coke archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert, a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival