When Spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about "Easter hospitality"… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favorite Easter ads from the Coke archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert, a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement