When Spring springs, Coca-Cola gets thinking about "Easter hospitality"… or we used to, anyway. We’ve plucked some of our favorite Easter ads from the Coke archives.
Check out the slideshow below for print ads from the 1940s and 1950s, and a page from a 1990s calendar with a special Easter message. There’s also a 1950s carton insert, a simple bit of cardboard that was used to add a little seasonal cheer to our six-pack carry cartons.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen