A while back, we shared the international logos of Coca-Cola with you. I just came across a video from the 75th Anniversary of Coca-Cola yesterday that has cartoon characters taking you on a tour of the world and reminding you that Coca-Cola is enjoyed at work, at play, and at home, the world over. This clip from the 1961 film descibes the tag line in a small number of the 57 different languages it was sold in at the time. Enjoy!
The film, entitled "Community of The World", shows clips of Coca-Cola in Germany, Italy, Egypt, India, Singapore, The Philippines, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, The Netherlands, Peru, Uraguay, Colombia, Austria, Lenanon, New Zealand, Denmark, Chile and others.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria