Jennifer Lindsay Sullivan (in photo to left) of TheArtTrade.Com and David Leonardis of the Howard Finster Vision House Museum were in the Archives today filming an interview for a documentary they are producing on Howard Finster and his art. The documentary, titled Delivering on Howard Finster's Painted Message will include a section on Finster's use of the contour bottle shape as a canvas for his art. The interview was fun and I can't wait to see the finished piece.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola