We don't usually write blog post about current ads, but a friend sent me a link to this new video from Singapore. I loved the time I was able to spend in the Country last year fo the 125th anniversary, and this is a great ad, so I thought I would share it. At the National University of Singapore, Coca-Cola set up a vending machine with the words "Hug Me" printed on the front. The students were pleasently surprised as they hugged the machine and received a free can of Coca-Cola. I need to install a machine like that at my house!
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961