You may have noticed I took a break from Coca-Cola Conversations earlier this month, but I’m back.
Needless to say, what I saw over the last few weeks looked quite different! However, they are still using locomotives to help guide large ships through the canal locks.
We had a great time and loved seeing the process of traveling through the Canal. I’m glad to be home, though, and look forward to talking with you more here on the blog.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola