In a tour spanning more than 92,000 miles, Coca-Cola and FIFA will take the iconic FIFA World Cup™ Trophy on its longest journey to date. Announced today, the route for the highly anticipated 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour will give more than one million people around the world the chance to experience football's most coveted prize in their own communities.
More on Journey
- Watch: Coca-Cola Uses Big Game to Tout Expanding Portfolio of Beverages and Packages
- Coca-Cola Calls on Football Fans to ‘Respect the Rivalry’
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017