In a tour spanning more than 92,000 miles, Coca-Cola and FIFA will take the iconic FIFA World Cup™ Trophy on its longest journey to date. Announced today, the route for the highly anticipated 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour will give more than one million people around the world the chance to experience football's most coveted prize in their own communities.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Photos: Coca-Cola Celebrates Start of Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017
- Watch: Coca-Cola and Riot Games Celebrate the eSports Community at 2016 League of Legends ‘Worlds’
- A Coca-Cola Career, And Son’s Olympic Success, Are a Father’s Dreams Come True
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display