This infographic from the Ocean Conservancy shows that many of the most commonly found pieces of trash during a coastal cleanup include items we use every day from food wrappers to beverage containers to plastic bags.
The above graphic was created and distributed by Ocean Conservancy (April 2013).
More on Journey
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- A Media Trip That Changed My Life
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe
- How WWF and Coca-Cola Are Working to Save Endangered Yangtze Finless Porpoises in China