This infographic from the Ocean Conservancy shows that many of the most commonly found pieces of trash during a coastal cleanup include items we use every day from food wrappers to beverage containers to plastic bags.
The above graphic was created and distributed by Ocean Conservancy (April 2013).
More on Journey
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands
- What Will it Take to Make the World’s Biggest Companies Sustainable?
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest