This infographic from the Ocean Conservancy shows that many of the most commonly found pieces of trash during a coastal cleanup include items we use every day from food wrappers to beverage containers to plastic bags.
The above graphic was created and distributed by Ocean Conservancy (April 2013).
More on Journey
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes
- Annual Sustainability Reports
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational