When you’re tasked with supplying 99 percent of the planet with nearly 800 million servings of Coca-Cola each day, you need a highly sophisticated manufacturing system in place — and that translates into hundreds of bottling facilities in more than 200 countries.
National Geographic’s Ultimate Factories spotlights the inner workings of some of these massive plants, including a new Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Company facility in Louisiana that operates 24 hours a day, five days a week, to produce and package 4.5 million beverage servings each day!
More on Journey
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options