When you’re tasked with supplying 99 percent of the planet with nearly 800 million servings of Coca-Cola each day, you need a highly sophisticated manufacturing system in place — and that translates into hundreds of bottling facilities in more than 200 countries.
National Geographic’s Ultimate Factories spotlights the inner workings of some of these massive plants, including a new Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Company facility in Louisiana that operates 24 hours a day, five days a week, to produce and package 4.5 million beverage servings each day!
More on Journey
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Coca-Cola and the Balance Calories Initiative to Reduce Sugar from Beverages Nationally
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption