Just ask the marketers at Coca-Cola Israel, who promoted the release of its new mini bottle by inviting consumers to create mini versions of themselves via a gamified mobile app. Users who kept their virtual, pint-sized selves happy and healthy by picking out clothes, shopping for food and more were invited to Coke’s Israel headquarters.
There, they stepped inside a special lab to create “mini me” figurines made of colored sandstone. A 3D scanner photographed each person in minutes before transforming the images into a 3D model. Then, high-resolution 3D printers were used to create the tiny keepsakes. Take a look:
More on Journey
- Your Name in Lights: Personalized Coke Billboards Greet Consumers in Israel
- Coca-Cola for Two: Sharing Can Doubles the Happiness
- Equator Cool Down: Colombians Melt for Coke's Ice Bottle
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Stock Up On Summer Essentials: Coca-Cola Unveils Vintage-Inspired Collection Online