Coca-Cola Israel is creating an extraordinary experience for Diet Coke fans by producing 2 million uniquely designed bottles. Like Diet Coke fans, no one bottle is the same.
The campaign, revolving around the “Stay Extraordinary” tagline, used an innovative printing system that is able to print a massive amount of bottles, each with its own unique flare. For consumers, this meant whoever
bought a Diet Coke bottle received a one-of-a-kind design available in a variety of size options.
The campaign also gave Diet Coke fans the opportunity to create
and collect gear to match their unique bottle. Select outlets allowed consumers to create thousands of Diet Coke-branded products
such as bags, t-shirts and mobile phone covers. Meanwhile, an online portal
gave fans the chance to create identical cups. In addition, hundreds
of uniquely designed billboards lined the streets, extending the ad campaign's
reach and generating fan buzz.
The complex campaign was a proven success, among fans and in
sales. The campaign, created by agencies Team Gefen and Dahaf, along with production company Q digital, was made possible thanks to HP Indigo's innovative
printing technology and a special algorithm. The new algorithm gave birth to
the design technique, auto-generating millions of different bottles, with
no need for human intervention.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Quincey at CAGNY: 'We Are Going to Be a Total Beverage Company'
- Coca-Cola 'One Brand' Strategy Hits Stride in South Africa
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times