Coca-Cola joins over 20,000 attendees at the 2014 Web Summit in Dublin, Europe's fastest growing technology conference. Dubbed the "SXSW of Europe", the event hosts more than 500 world renowned speakers and 1,000 startup exhibitors from Nov. 4-6. This year, David Butler (@DavidRButler), vice president of innovation and entrepreneurship, Emmanuel Seuge (@ManuSeuge), vice president of global alliances and ventures, and Guy Wollaert (@gwollaert), chief technical and innovation officer will represent Coca-Cola and #CokeInnovation with speaking roles. Coke is also sponsoring Web Summit's annual PITCH startup competition. Keep up with the 200 companies competing in the three day company battle and find out who the winners are on Nov. 6.
@CocaColaCo invites you to join the #CokeInnovation conversation at the 2014 #WebSummit by tweeting with the two hashtags and following all the trending #CokeInnovation news below.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations