It's part of
Coca-Cola's DNA to strive to make a lasting difference and generate a positive impact in communities worldwide. In
Peru, the award-winning campaign “Happy ID” (Spanish: DNI Feliz) is leading this charge.
Coca-Cola “Happy ID,” developed by McCann, invites all Peruvians to make happiness a part of their identity by smiling in their National Identity Document (ID) photos.
Peruvians say "cheese" for their ID photos.
To implement the campaign,
Bringing Home More Than SmilesThe “Happy ID” campaign spread happiness well beyond Peru's borders. It was recognized on a global scale as a top-tier winner at the 2014 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning a Grand Prix and two Gold Awards.
Coke "Happy ID" wins a Grand Prix at Cannes
The “Happy ID” campaign also won a Golden EFFIE, the most important local advertising prize in Peru, as well a Grand Prix and a Gold Award in the media category at El Sol Festival of Bilbao, Spain.
More on Journey
- Why Honest Tea's Biggest Cheerleader Was Skeptical of Coke's Investment... and How I Changed His Mind
- Love at First Sip? ‘Share a Coke' Bottle Plays Role of Cupid in Now-Engaged Couple's Serendipitous Meeting
- Diet Coke Launches Into 2018 With Full Brand Restage in North America
- New York Tastemakers Toast Diet Coke Relaunch at Exclusive Party
- How Millennial Tastes Shaped Diet Coke’s Four Bold New Flavors