Welcome to In Case You Missed It (#ICYMI), our week-in-review feature on Coca-Cola Journey. Each Friday, we’ll post a quick recap of five of our top stories to send you into the weekend refreshed and in-the-know. Enjoy!
WEEK OF MAY 23-27, 2015:
Happy birthday to the world's most iconic beverage! We've been celebrating all month: taking a look back at the 9 buildings The Coca-Cola Company has called home over the years, gifting our hometown of Atlanta with a $1.8 million grant to support improvements in and around the Centennial Olympic Park District... and even touring our campus with the inventor of Coke himself, 'Doc' John Pemberton!
All Photos by Amy Sparks
Go behind the scenes with the team that's hard at work developing Cobot, a robot whose mission is delivering a Coke and a smile to consumers worldwide.
Coca-Cola Consolidated has funded the restoration of over two dozen 'ghost murals' since 2011. Meet the teams of lettering artists, community leaders, and Coke employees who are making it happen.
Three Millennial Coca-Cola employees spearheaded the development and launch of the BillBoss app. From left: Georges Durot, Whitney Hagan and Marty Styles.
BillBoss, a free smartphone app, gives users the freedom to split the bill how and when they want. Find out how a group of Millennial Coke employees came together to spearhead its development.
All photos by Johnny Autry
Johnny and Charlotte Autry offer 6 quick tips on how to make sure your smartphone photography is as Instagram-worthy as possible. Try them for yourself!
More on Journey
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Odyssey Media Helps Cultivate Tomorrow’s Suppliers Today