If you could open a bottle of Coca-Cola and wish for one thing, what would it be? That’s the question Coca-Cola asked fans during the Coca-Cola Summer Love music festival in Israel.
Coca-Cola Israel created custom bottles that, when opened, made stars literally fall from the sky. The bottles featured 3D-printed caps embedded with star-shaped transmitters. When a consumer twisted a cap, the transmitter sent a Wi-Fi signal to one of three drones, which flew 1,000 feet into the air and launched a firework resembling a shooting star.
One teen was invited to the main stage and handed a special bottle in front of an audience of thousands. When he opened it, a star shot out of the sky and his dream – becoming a DJ at a huge party – came true. He played a DJ set later that night.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Leaders Give Shareowners View of Company’s Next Chapter
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More