A small town square in Naples, Italy, comes to life when famous chef Simone Rugiati creates a flash dining room and invites passersby to join him. After setting a makeshift table and posting a simple sign that says, “Let’s Eat Together,” all that’s left is to wait.
Watch the video to see what happens at the Coca-Cola Happiness Table.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola ‘No Calories, and With Sweetener from Stevia Plant’ Debuts in Greece
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times