Fanta is asking fans across the South Pacific to embrace the playful, fun and vibrant side of life in its “Be More Fanta” campaign.
A 30-second “Be More Fanta” film shows teens pulling pranks on each other and taking photos as there subheads appear on screen: “Be More Bonkers”, “Be More Prankster” and “Be More Colourful”. The spot also features a new Fanta selfie can sporting the hashtag #BeMoreFanta and encouraging fans to take photos with the drink and share them on social media.
The campaign, which launched previously in France, also includes online, radio, outdoor and in-store ads.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Mobile App From Coca-Cola Japan Crosses 4 Million Downloads
- Coca-Cola and the Balance Calories Initiative to Reduce Sugar from Beverages Nationally
- Coca-Cola Leads Industry-Wide SmartLabel Initiative