Fanta is asking fans across the South Pacific to embrace the playful, fun and vibrant side of life in its “Be More Fanta” campaign.
A 30-second “Be More Fanta” film shows teens pulling pranks on each other and taking photos as there subheads appear on screen: “Be More Bonkers”, “Be More Prankster” and “Be More Colourful”. The spot also features a new Fanta selfie can sporting the hashtag #BeMoreFanta and encouraging fans to take photos with the drink and share them on social media.
The campaign, which launched previously in France, also includes online, radio, outdoor and in-store ads.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Coca-Cola Leaders Give Shareowners View of Company’s Next Chapter
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit