If you could open a bottle of Coca-Cola and wish for one thing, what would it be? That’s the question Coca-Cola asked fans during the Coca-Cola Summer Love music festival in Israel.
Coca-Cola Israel created custom bottles that, when opened, made stars literally fall from the sky. The bottles featured 3D-printed caps embedded with star-shaped transmitters. When a consumer twisted a cap, the transmitter sent a Wi-Fi signal to one of three drones, which flew 1,000 feet into the air and launched a firework resembling a shooting star.
One teen was invited to the main stage and handed a special bottle in front of an audience of thousands. When he opened it, a star shot out of the sky and his dream – becoming a DJ at a huge party – came true. He played a DJ set later that night.
More on Journey
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings