If you could open a bottle of Coca-Cola and wish for one thing, what would it be? That’s the question Coca-Cola asked fans during the Coca-Cola Summer Love music festival in Israel.
Coca-Cola Israel created custom bottles that, when opened, made stars literally fall from the sky. The bottles featured 3D-printed caps embedded with star-shaped transmitters. When a consumer twisted a cap, the transmitter sent a Wi-Fi signal to one of three drones, which flew 1,000 feet into the air and launched a firework resembling a shooting star.
One teen was invited to the main stage and handed a special bottle in front of an audience of thousands. When he opened it, a star shot out of the sky and his dream – becoming a DJ at a huge party – came true. He played a DJ set later that night.
More on Journey
- Find Your Match: Coca-Cola Freestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- See How Coca-Cola and the Phillies Helped Pull Off a ‘Prom-posal’ to Remember
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™