If you could open a bottle of Coca-Cola and wish for one thing, what would it be? That’s the question Coca-Cola asked fans during the Coca-Cola Summer Love music festival in Israel.
Coca-Cola Israel created custom bottles that, when opened, made stars literally fall from the sky. The bottles featured 3D-printed caps embedded with star-shaped transmitters. When a consumer twisted a cap, the transmitter sent a Wi-Fi signal to one of three drones, which flew 1,000 feet into the air and launched a firework resembling a shooting star.
One teen was invited to the main stage and handed a special bottle in front of an audience of thousands. When he opened it, a star shot out of the sky and his dream – becoming a DJ at a huge party – came true. He played a DJ set later that night.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award
- Meet the 22-Year-Old Moviemakers Who Won the Coca-Cola and Regal Films Competition