A new Sprite campaign in Latin America, "Born to RFRSH”, taps into modern teens’ zest for life.
Coca-Cola South Latin and Coca-Cola Mexico developed the regional campaign with creative agency Hello. "Ambition", a first spot directed by Perlorian Brothers of MJZ, shows an encounter between two men – one young and one old. The young man calmly rejects the elder’s notion of ambition and success.
"This is a more participatory, more collaborative, less ironic teen who exists with a wealth of information so broad that it feels that everything's been written in the world and everything's been said," Guillermo Giménez y Brotons, director of integrated marketing at Coca-Cola Latin America, told Adweek.
“Born to RFRSH” replaces the 10-year-old "The Way Things Are."
More on Journey
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2017 Launches in Seven Countries
- Coca-Cola ‘No Calories, and With Sweetener from Stevia Plant’ Debuts in Greece
- Mobile App From Coca-Cola Japan Crosses 4 Million Downloads
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta