I am excited to announce that we have developed a free iPad Heritage Timeline application that you can download from the app store on iTUnes. As you can see from the photo to the left, there are numerous photographs from our 124 year history. When you select the photo, it is enlarged and explantory text appears. We also have four videos including early bottling line footage, the famous Hilltop commercial, an internview with Joe Greene about his famous ad and the newest Happiness Machine videos.
If you have an iPad, download the app and we would love to hear your comments.
More on Journey
- A Journey to Atlanta Mayor Began with a Coca-Cola Stand
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years
- 'Pop 'n Pour': This Electronic Music Pioneer Created the Sound of Coke's Beloved Bubbles
- Bud's Place: An Excerpt from Play it Again Sam: The Notable Life of Sam Massell, Atlanta's First Minority Mayor