I am excited to announce that we have developed a free iPad Heritage Timeline application that you can download from the app store on iTUnes. As you can see from the photo to the left, there are numerous photographs from our 124 year history. When you select the photo, it is enlarged and explantory text appears. We also have four videos including early bottling line footage, the famous Hilltop commercial, an internview with Joe Greene about his famous ad and the newest Happiness Machine videos.
If you have an iPad, download the app and we would love to hear your comments.
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola