I recently received a package from our office in Hong Kong and was not quite sure what they were sending to the Archives. When I opened the box, I was excited to see they had sent a special collectors box with a set of the six James Jarvis cans I had been reading about.
Jarvis is a well known British Illustrator who specializes in creating cartoon characters. He created the six new characters for special Coca-Cola 125th anniversary items. The can set was complemented by t-shirts, bags and other items. The designs are some of the more interesting Coca-Cola items I have seen in some time.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display