When it comes to Gen Y employees, you've probably heard the stereotypes: flaky, lazy, and in need of constant praise.
According to a new workforce survey conducted by the online freelance network oDesk and consulting firm Millennial Branding, the things that supposedly make millennials so stereotypically unappealing might actually belie their entrepreneurial strengths.
Here are four things that define the millennial mindset – and how you might just be able to use them to your advantage…
More on Journey
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- This IT Employee is the Official ‘Voice’ of The Coca-Cola Company