The Coca-Cola Company is celebrating big news in Vietnam. Coca-Cola ranked No. 3 in the 2013 Top 100 Employers of Choice in Vietnam survey. The Vietnam Employers of Choice (EOC) survey is an annually conducted survey by CareerBuilder Consulting Company.
CareerBuilder Vietnam CEO Paul Nguyen says the survey, “Gives employers a comprehensive view of the aspirations for an ideal working environment and evaluates the effectiveness of the company’s corporate recruitment strategy.”
A total of 17,120 respondents participated. Participants consisted of working professionals who graduated from college less than three years ago and current undergraduates.
“The survey results allow companies to compare their rankings with their competitors and subsequently adopt measures to strengthen their company branding," Nguyen said.
Coca-Cola’s early days in Vietnam.
Career Growth and Opportunities
Respondents were asked to rate traits commonly associated with an employer of choice. The results—a greater proportion of respondents believe that an employer of choice is one who offers “good career growth and opportunities.”
The consensus falls in line with The Coca-Cola Company’s commitment to achieve strong and sustainable growth in Vietnam. In 2012 Coca-Cola announced it would invest US$300 million over the next three years. The new system of investment is working to further capture growth opportunities in one of the world’s major emerging consumer markets.
More on Journey
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age