In 2013, Coca-Cola invited a diverse group of younger employees from across the company to form an organization called Millennial Voices. Its mission? To help Coke recruit and retain Millennial talent by creating a more entrepreneurial culture.
The group of employees between the ages of 25 and 35 serve as a change agent for the company and kickstarter for fresh thinking, advising senior leadership and incubating pilot projects. Over the last two years, they have helped shape everything from new technology pilots and on-campus recycling initiatives, to employee benefits packages, flexible work policies and a reverse mentoring program.
Millennial Voices was inspired by the World Economic Forum’s
Watch this video to learn more about Millennial Voices and its impact on Coke’s culture and business:
More on Journey
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- Odyssey Media Helps Cultivate Tomorrow’s Suppliers Today
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More