The February 2016 Issue of Atlanta Tribune magazine highlights 17 of Coca-Cola’s African-American female vice presidents.
“It’s not often that you find a collective of richly tenured African-American women executives holding senior posts in chorus – all under the banner of one corporation," the magazine writes. "It is, in a word, inspiring. But, what’s more stirring are the stories they share – lessons, triumphs and the intrinsic inclination to reach back.”
More on Journey
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Japan's Georgia Coffee is the World’s Highest-Grossing, Ready-to-Drink Coffee Brand
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations