Coca-Cola joins over 20,000 attendees at the 2014 Web Summit in Dublin, Europe's fastest growing technology conference. Dubbed the "SXSW of Europe", the event hosts more than 500 world renowned speakers and 1,000 startup exhibitors from Nov. 4-6. This year, David Butler (@DavidRButler), vice president of innovation and entrepreneurship, Emmanuel Seuge (@ManuSeuge), vice president of global alliances and ventures, and Guy Wollaert (@gwollaert), chief technical and innovation officer will represent Coca-Cola and #CokeInnovation with speaking roles. Coke is also sponsoring Web Summit's annual PITCH startup competition. Keep up with the 200 companies competing in the three day company battle and find out who the winners are on Nov. 6.
@CocaColaCo invites you to join the #CokeInnovation conversation at the 2014 #WebSummit by tweeting with the two hashtags and following all the trending #CokeInnovation news below.
More on Journey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Odyssey Media Helps Cultivate Tomorrow’s Suppliers Today