Walking the halls of the Atlanta headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company has been an exciting experience the last few weeks. We are once again featuring the paintings of noted artist Kadir Nelson in celebration of Black History Month. While we first blogged about the art last year. I thought you might enjoy seeing the video we created when Nelson visited Atlanta.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival