Walking the halls of the Atlanta headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company has been an exciting experience the last few weeks. We are once again featuring the paintings of noted artist Kadir Nelson in celebration of Black History Month. While we first blogged about the art last year. I thought you might enjoy seeing the video we created when Nelson visited Atlanta.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement