I have always been a big fan of Leonard Maltin and enjoy both his great knowlege about the movies as well as his reviews. Last week I was excited to see this great post about Coca-Cola and the movies that Leonard Maltin wrote after a recent visit to the World of Coca-Cola. It is always interesting to see what people focus on and how they react to the artifacts we selected for the World of Coke, I just wish I had been there to give him the tour!
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York