This recipe was submitted by Jill Greenwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 2 large T-Bone steaks (or other select cut suitable for barbequing)
- 6 Clove fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon seasoning salt or steak seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Total Time: 2 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
Using a fork, pierce each steak several times on both sides and place in a shallow glass baking pan. (Do not use stainless steel.)
Sprinkle steaks with seasoning salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Pour Worcestershire Sauce over steaks and add garlic.
Turn steaks over to ensure they are well coated with seasonings.
Coca-Colawith Lime over steaks to completely cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning steaks after the first hour. Discard marinade and grill steak to desired doneness.
More on Journey
Find Your Match:
Coca-ColaFreestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
Coca-ColaCompany Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
A Slice of
Coca-ColaHistory: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Culinary Caravans: Food Truck Festivals Bring Fresh Eats to the Masses