This recipe was submitted by Jill Greenwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 2 large T-Bone steaks (or other select cut suitable for barbequing)
- 6 Clove fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon seasoning salt or steak seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Total Time: 2 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
Using a fork, pierce each steak several times on both sides and place in a shallow glass baking pan. (Do not use stainless steel.)
Sprinkle steaks with seasoning salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Pour Worcestershire Sauce over steaks and add garlic.
Turn steaks over to ensure they are well coated with seasonings.
Coca-Colawith Lime over steaks to completely cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning steaks after the first hour. Discard marinade and grill steak to desired doneness.
More on Journey
- Making Food Memories: Atlanta’s Iconic Buckhead Diner Turns 30
Coca-ColaCherry Spice Cake Will Turn Fruitcake Haters Into Fruitcake Lovers
- RAIN and CARE Scale Water Smart Agriculture in Ghana, Malawi and Mali
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why
Coca-ColaComplements Any Meal