We recently attended the Springtime in Atlanta event hosted by the Atlanta Chapter of the Coca-Cola Collectors Club. The event was fun as always and it was great to see Coca-Cola collectors trading and buying the Coke memorabilia. The event even received a writeup in the Atlanta Journal Constitution prior to the Swap Meet.
While at the live auction on Friday, we video taped the sale of a really cool 1950s golf tee box marker. While the camera (and cameraman) were a bit shaky at the beginning, I hope you enjoy the video and that it gives you an idea of what the auction is like. That, and now we know the tee marker is worth around $ 475.00. We already had one on the collection which I have included at the bottom of the post.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement