This week, Bea Perez, The Coca-Cola Company’s Chief Sustainability Officer, spoke with CNN’s Maggie Lake from COP21 in Paris. The three-minute interview on CNN's World Business Today focuses on the private sector’s role and interests in addressing climate threats, resolutions expected from the climate negotiations, and actions the Coca-Cola system is taking to build a sustainable, resilient business.
Click here to watch it on CNN.com.
Coca-Cola is actively engaged in COP21 and its events for governments, business and civil society, as well as the public exhibition showcasing work underway to make meaningful change.
Read our entire series of COP21 articles.
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species