This is my third "May the Fourth Be With You" post and I love to write them each year. I hate to admit it, but I am a self proclaimed sci-fi geek. I loved Star Trek growing up and remember seeing the original Star Wars (now called Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope) in the theatre in 1977 in Atlanta as a kid. This year we have a bit of a twist. I have been busy on eBay trying to locate and buy all the Coca-Cola Star Wars posters and have completed the set of four from 1977 that were done as joint promotion with Burger King. If you are a sci-fi nerd like me and still have a set of the four posters, the prices were between $ 250.00 and $ 300.00 a piece on eBay. The toughest decision I had today was to choose between the four poster for the lead image. I went with Han and Chewbacca. Who would you have picked?
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival