Last week, one of my staff members did an in-depth interview with Joe Greene concerning the new “Mean” Troy Coke Zero commercial and the making of his original commercial. This is the first of two video posts developed from that interview. Joe offers his thoughts on the new commercial, the casting of Troy Polamalu, and the Steelers chances in the big game.
Next week, we will post an extensive video history of the making of the original “Mean” Joe Greene ad.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria