Last week, one of my staff members did an in-depth interview with Joe Greene concerning the new “Mean” Troy Coke Zero commercial and the making of his original commercial. This is the first of two video posts developed from that interview. Joe offers his thoughts on the new commercial, the casting of Troy Polamalu, and the Steelers chances in the big game.
Next week, we will post an extensive video history of the making of the original “Mean” Joe Greene ad.
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again