A few months ago I did a post on the 32 commemorative bottles being produced in Mexico in honor of Mexico's Independence Bicentenary. My colleagues in marketing just sent me the last 18 photographs and descriptions of all the bottles. I have added this information to our facebook photograph album, so make sure to check them out.
The bottle from Jalisco is to the left. I had to pick that one in honor of Jalisco, a local Atlanta Mexican restaurant that has been around for decades serving Coca-Cola and good food.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display