A few months ago I did a post on the 32 commemorative bottles being produced in Mexico in honor of Mexico's Independence Bicentenary. My colleagues in marketing just sent me the last 18 photographs and descriptions of all the bottles. I have added this information to our facebook photograph album, so make sure to check them out.
The bottle from Jalisco is to the left. I had to pick that one in honor of Jalisco, a local Atlanta Mexican restaurant that has been around for decades serving Coca-Cola and good food.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961