This has been a good week for mail. I already posted a blog about the special Diet Coke bottles I received from our UK office and today, I opened up a couple of boxes and discovered the long awaited Mexican commemorative bottles had arrived. They came with a special box that holds all 32 of the bottles and opens into a great display case. While these cell phone photos are not great quality, you can see how interesting the display can be. I will have to see if we can find a place for them at the World of Coca-Cola.
Two great packages and it is only Thursday, I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler