The owners of the Monroe Laundry Company in Monroe, Washington decided to spruce up the side of their building by restoring a prominent Coca-Cola wall sign on their building in the historic district of town. The building was originally erected in 1908 as a hotel. Over the years, a number of businesses called what is now the laundry's space home, but they came in and renovated it once more, putting the finishing touches on the building with this classic "Drink Coca-Cola" wall sign. You can see below the before and after pictures.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive