Thanks to feedback from MCR members, The
To accomplish this, over the next several months, MCR will transition to new rewards experiences on brand websites tied directly to brands and programs currently in market.
How to Use Your Remaining Points on MCR.com
From Jan. 24 to March 22, 2017, members will still be able to enter product codes for points on MCR.com. After March 22, members will no longer be able to enter codes for points on MCR.com. Instead, codes can be used on Coke.com and other brand websites to be instantly rewarded.
MCR members can spend any saved points in the My Coke Rewards catalogue until June 30, 2017. All unused points after June 30 will be donated to charity.
Finally, on July 1, MRC.com will officially be phased out, and the website will redirect people to Coke.com where they can continue to enter codes for rewards and participate in experiences from the brands and programs they love.
Click here to learn more if you have further questions about The
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Chinese Consumers Do a Double-Take as Warren Buffett Graces Cherry Coke Cans
- Coca-Cola ‘No Calories, and With Sweetener from Stevia Plant’ Debuts in Greece
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options