Thanks to feedback from MCR members, The
To accomplish this, over the next several months, MCR will transition to new rewards experiences on brand websites tied directly to brands and programs currently in market.
How to Use Your Remaining Points on MCR.com
From Jan. 24 to March 22, 2017, members will still be able to enter product codes for points on MCR.com. After March 22, members will no longer be able to enter codes for points on MCR.com. Instead, codes can be used on Coke.com and other brand websites to be instantly rewarded.
MCR members can spend any saved points in the My Coke Rewards catalogue until June 30, 2017. All unused points after June 30 will be donated to charity.
Finally, on July 1, MRC.com will officially be phased out, and the website will redirect people to Coke.com where they can continue to enter codes for rewards and participate in experiences from the brands and programs they love.
Click here to learn more if you have further questions about The
More on Journey
- Mobile App From Coca-Cola Japan Crosses 4 Million Downloads
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses