Before Halloween, I used this Coca-Cola costume party invitation for a Friday Fun caption contest.
Instead, this week’s Friday Fun game is to identify the different food-related puns in the picture.
The game: Find as many food-related puns as you can in the image. (Click on the picture to make it bigger on screen.) Here’s an example: Marie Antoinette has a piece of cake with a halo over it – “Angel Food Cake.”
Use the “comments” section below to send me as many puns as you can.
Because of the game, I won’t make any comments live until next Wednesday (Dec. 10) at 5 p.m. (EST, if you’re keeping track). I can’t make the comments live until the contest ends, or everyone could submit the puns named by the first person and just add on.
The prize: I usually pick my favorite caption, but this time the winner will be the person who identifies the most puns in the picture. I’ll announce the winner – and list the puns – on Thursday. The person who figures out the most puns will win a Coca-Cola prize from our “goodie closet.”
I really can’t wait to see what you find!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times