When you’re tasked with supplying 99 percent of the planet with nearly 800 million servings of Coca-Cola each day, you need a highly sophisticated manufacturing system in place — and that translates into hundreds of bottling facilities in more than 200 countries.
National Geographic’s Ultimate Factories spotlights the inner workings of some of these massive plants, including a new Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Company facility in Louisiana that operates 24 hours a day, five days a week, to produce and package 4.5 million beverage servings each day!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses