When you’re tasked with supplying 99 percent of the planet with nearly 800 million servings of Coca-Cola each day, you need a highly sophisticated manufacturing system in place — and that translates into hundreds of bottling facilities in more than 200 countries.
National Geographic’s Ultimate Factories spotlights the inner workings of some of these massive plants, including a new Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Company facility in Louisiana that operates 24 hours a day, five days a week, to produce and package 4.5 million beverage servings each day!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola and the Balance Calories Initiative to Reduce Sugar from Beverages Nationally
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe