When you’re tasked with supplying 99 percent of the planet with nearly 800 million servings of Coca-Cola each day, you need a highly sophisticated manufacturing system in place — and that translates into hundreds of bottling facilities in more than 200 countries.
National Geographic’s Ultimate Factories spotlights the inner workings of some of these massive plants, including a new Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Company facility in Louisiana that operates 24 hours a day, five days a week, to produce and package 4.5 million beverage servings each day!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola With Dietary Fiber to Launch in Japan
- 10 Years Strong: Coca-Cola’s Venturing & Emerging Brands Takes on New Territory
- Quincey at CAGNY: 'We Are Going to Be a Total Beverage Company'
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- 5 Ways Coca-Cola Great Britain Is Helping Consumers Enjoy Less Sugar