Readers of the blog will know that I have several calendars I use that list interesting "days" which I draw on for blog ideas. My personal favorite is still Star Wars Day, " May The Fourth Be With You." When I noted in yesterdays post that I was going to skip today as National Trail Mix Day, I received a note pointing out that August 31st is also National Eat Outdoors Day. The poster asked me if there was a day any better for a Coca-Cola than that? You win, Mary. Enjoy this 1949 print ad with a beautiful outdoor picnic scene.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit