Just in case you were looking for a way to celebrate today, August 30th is National Toasted Marshmallow Day. While it may still be a bit warm for a fire here in Atlanta, if you live where the weather is getting a chill in the air, make sure to make a s'more tonight. The couple in this newspaper ad from 1946 sure look like they are having a swell time with their marshmallows. Tomorrow is National Trail Mix day, but we will let that one pass without a post.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes