Today, in New York City, we announced a new advertising campaign for Coca-Cola. "Open Happiness" is an evolution of the "Coke Side of Life" campaign that launched in 2006.
The first televised spots will debut on “American Idol” tonight on the FOX Network. Ads from the new campaign will also air during the Super Bowl and the Academy Awards. Print and outdoor advertising will also be used in the campaign.
To get a look at the campaign, you can visit The Coca-Cola Company website.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests