Today, in New York City, we announced a new advertising campaign for Coca-Cola. "Open Happiness" is an evolution of the "Coke Side of Life" campaign that launched in 2006.
The first televised spots will debut on “American Idol” tonight on the FOX Network. Ads from the new campaign will also air during the Super Bowl and the Academy Awards. Print and outdoor advertising will also be used in the campaign.
To get a look at the campaign, you can visit The Coca-Cola Company website.
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria