Keeping with our baseball theme this week, as we approach opening day of baseball season, for our Friday Spotlight of the World of Coca-Cola I wanted to highlight a new exhibit case we just installed with artifacts from the bottle we recently removed from Turner Field. The case displays a variety of the sports equipment and balls that were on the old bottle. Make sure to check it out if you are in Atlanta.
We also had a a couple of Braves schedules that Coca-Cola has used as advertising. One from Milwaukee (where the Coca-Cola Collectors Club will meet this summer,) from 1953 and the other from Atlanta from 1979. Quite a change between the two schedules.
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership