After more than a year with the same design for the blog, we are about to make some changes this week to both the layout and the way we organize the content. The overall goal of the blog to provide insights into the role of Coca-Cola in pop culture and collectibles has not changed.
We recognize that many people find our blog while looking for information on the value of their collectibles. While I have periodically posted that we can not evaluate all the items submitted, we have contributed quite a few post with information and resources for the collecting community. We will now have a special section of the blog with information that can be used to evaluate items.
Earlier this year, we organized a series of heritage lectures for our employees. In the course of developing that series, we created a graphic that we feel captures our goal to reflect the heritage of our Company while still looking forward. We have redesigned the site to use this graphic. I hope you like the new page as much as we do.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History