Alex Evjen, a Pinterest superstar stylist and art director for A.V.E. Style, shared this recipe as part of her home décor collaboration with #cokestyle. See how she decked the halls with Coca-Cola this holiday season in our our exclusive photo gallery.
- 2 Bag white chocolate chips
- pretzel sticks
- dried cranberries
- shelled pistachios
- slivered almonds
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave per instructions on the bag. Carefully stir in enough pretzels, cranberries, pistachios and almonds until everything is well coated. Place large sheets of parchment paper on countertop. Pour out onto paper and spread the mixture out to desired thickness. Allow bark to cool completely. Break into pieces for serving. Store in an airtight container.
More on Journey
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- ‘Tis the Season to ‘Taste the Feeling’: Coca-Cola Celebrates Unsung Holiday Heroes
- Watch: Minute Maid Opens Pop-Up Holiday Store With Nothing to Sell, But Everything to Give
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- 4 Ways to Survive Working Over the Holidays