Alex Evjen, a Pinterest superstar stylist and art director for A.V.E. Style, shared this recipe as part of her home décor collaboration with #cokestyle. See how she decked the halls with Coca-Cola this holiday season in our our exclusive photo gallery.
- 2 Bag white chocolate chips
- pretzel sticks
- dried cranberries
- shelled pistachios
- slivered almonds
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave per instructions on the bag. Carefully stir in enough pretzels, cranberries, pistachios and almonds until everything is well coated. Place large sheets of parchment paper on countertop. Pour out onto paper and spread the mixture out to desired thickness. Allow bark to cool completely. Break into pieces for serving. Store in an airtight container.
More on Journey
- The 21st Century Evolution of Model Railroading
- The Story of the Coca-Cola Polar Bears: How Man's Best Friend Provided the Creative Inspiration Behind the Beloved Icons
- DIY Coca-Cola Advent Candles
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously