Two of our eagle-eyed readers discovered an interesting bit of editing in the Santa Doll commercial I posted a few days ago.Throughout the commercial, the doll has nothing in its hands, but in the last frame, a bottle of Coca-Cola magically appears. I have to believe that the doll was supposed to have the bottle throughout the commercial. Otherwise, the promotion for a Coca-Cola Santa Doll makes no sense.
One final Christmas food gift. If you go to the baking site linked below, you will find a great recipe for festive Coca-Cola cupcakes. Enjoy!!
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler