Two of our eagle-eyed readers discovered an interesting bit of editing in the Santa Doll commercial I posted a few days ago.Throughout the commercial, the doll has nothing in its hands, but in the last frame, a bottle of Coca-Cola magically appears. I have to believe that the doll was supposed to have the bottle throughout the commercial. Otherwise, the promotion for a Coca-Cola Santa Doll makes no sense.
One final Christmas food gift. If you go to the baking site linked below, you will find a great recipe for festive Coca-Cola cupcakes. Enjoy!!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display