During the Christmas break, our family took a trip to the North Georgia mountains and hiked at beautiful Anna Ruby Falls. I have blogged in the past about an old vendor that I came across in North Georgia outside the Mark of the Potter, but on this trip my wife began to photographs of some of the old Coke signs that we came across during our trip. While it does not look like these gas pumps have been used too recently, but the Coke machine outside this gas station near Cleveland was in perfect working order.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times