During the Christmas break, our family took a trip to the North Georgia mountains and hiked at beautiful Anna Ruby Falls. I have blogged in the past about an old vendor that I came across in North Georgia outside the Mark of the Potter, but on this trip my wife began to photographs of some of the old Coke signs that we came across during our trip. While it does not look like these gas pumps have been used too recently, but the Coke machine outside this gas station near Cleveland was in perfect working order.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy