Founded in 2006, Global Water Challenge (GWC) is a coalition of leading organizations committed to achieving universal access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). GWC accelerates the delivery of safe water and sanitation through partnerships that catalyze financial support and drive innovation for sustainable solutions. The Coca-Cola Company was a founding member and early supporter of GWC. We also were the 100th signatory of the GWC-developed WASH Sustainability Charter, which outlines key steps for creating lasting WASH services. Through GWC’s innovative public-private partnerships, nearly 1 million people have been reached with clean water access.
More on Journey
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species