Founded in 2006, Global Water Challenge (GWC) is a coalition of leading organizations committed to achieving universal access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). GWC accelerates the delivery of safe water and sanitation through partnerships that catalyze financial support and drive innovation for sustainable solutions. The Coca-Cola Company was a founding member and early supporter of GWC. We also were the 100th signatory of the GWC-developed WASH Sustainability Charter, which outlines key steps for creating lasting WASH services. Through GWC’s innovative public-private partnerships, nearly 1 million people have been reached with clean water access.
More on Journey
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- Water for Life: Youth-based NGO Raleigh Borneo and Coca-Cola Malaysia Provide Clean Water to Rural Communities in Sabah
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water