Founded in 2006, Global Water Challenge (GWC) is a coalition of leading organizations committed to achieving universal access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). GWC accelerates the delivery of safe water and sanitation through partnerships that catalyze financial support and drive innovation for sustainable solutions. The Coca-Cola Company was a founding member and early supporter of GWC. We also were the 100th signatory of the GWC-developed WASH Sustainability Charter, which outlines key steps for creating lasting WASH services. Through GWC’s innovative public-private partnerships, nearly 1 million people have been reached with clean water access.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent’s Key Accomplishments as Coca-Cola CEO
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey