While new and different drinks are just the beginning, we want to do more. So we are.
We’re providing smaller, more convenient packaging, so people can control sugar more easily.
We continue to put clear, easy-to-find nutrition information right up front to support informed choices without the guesswork.
And we’re diligently following our longstanding policy not to target advertising to children under age 12 anywhere in the world.
Taken together, these actions will help people everywhere enjoy our beverages more responsibly.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Water for Life: Youth-based NGO Raleigh Borneo and Coca-Cola Malaysia Provide Clean Water to Rural Communities in Sabah
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria