This program celebrates the success of Supplier Diversity at The Coca-Cola Company. It recognizes outstanding contributions and performances of associates, internal teams, diverse suppliers, and majority suppliers who have been advocates of supplier diversity.
Click on the headings below to download the forms:
Recognizes the company's internal creative approaches to supplier diversity and the advancement of diverse suppliers. This honor, which consists of a memorable award and a $10,000 check, will be presented to the individual or function that demonstrates an exceptional commitment to supplier diversity.
Awarded to a corporate buyer or procurement specialist who is a champion of minority supplier inclusion in the procurement process within his/her company.
Awarded to a Company associate who proactively advocates for and supports the inclusion of diverse suppliers in his or her business unit. As a result of his or her championing, the associate’s business function reports significant diverse supplier spend and inclusion.
Awarded to a certified diverse supplier who has continuously demonstrated outstanding quality of products and services. They also exemplify outstanding potential for expansion and development, despite the prevailing economic environment.
Awarded to a prime (first tier majority) supplier who consistently demonstrates commitment to diverse business development through its direct engagement on Coca-Cola projects and contracts, training/development, and other internal supplier diversity programs/initiatives.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Beverage Tax Slows Philly Coke’s Retail Sales by 32%, Leading to Workforce Reduction
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation